Tuesday 10 November 2015

Dependency Theory

I use the media for entertainment purposes, I usually use it when I'm bored and go on websites such as Twitter, Snapchat and other websites. I feel that more people are dependent on the media but for entertainment purposes, the media is stilll crucial as it tells us about information that we need such as current affairs and news about our local area such as the weather. Our dependence on the media has changed, it has increased over the past 10 years and this is due to social media websites, applications and other ways to interact through the internet. People use more e-media that print of the TV itself which has also been increasing. I feel that article does support the theory as everyone gets their information or find the internet for their entertainment uses. As a result, the more time spent doing this means that they're more dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment